7/17/05

This Year's Con : Inside This Young Black Soul Is An Old Jewish Comedian Dying To Get Out

Nothing happened today. By the time I fully recovered from my hangover, it was all over but the shouting. As a result of that and buying Rob's birthday present with my break, Dupin gets to live another 350-odd days without Iyari Limon being The Message. Feel good about something, Mikey!

So as I come in, one of my coworker friends says she saw me last night post-Hooters pre-guest-DJ-dance-machine-sucking-face-with-what's-her-face and asks why I look so bad. I say I only got like 3 hours sleep. She says that's a shock. I explain my mom woke up my brother for the Sunday service around 6:15 and then I couldn't really get back into REMville. She and one of my other coworker older female buddies says I should've been there asking forgiveness. And I say "Me ask forgiveness? I don't care if I can't remember her name, she stuck her tongue in my mouth first." It gets the reaction, I go out to change on the high note.

All well and good.

Except my original line was "I forget her name--I think it started with H and ended with her tongue down my throat."

I think the latter's much funnier, but ah well.

And now for a week off. Time to decompose, play poker, and plot Vegas.

This post brought to you BAH: "Just Like Heaven" by the Cure

No comments: