7/3/05

The Interactive Portion Of My Blog

I figure I'll run this game for 24 hours, since it'll be fun.

Now then, the rules are basic Price Is Right, whoever can come closest without going over wins. Those who already know the answer can't play.

But what do you think I'd have to pay to get a roundtrip flight to Vegas next month along with a four-day, three-night over-the-weekend stay at the MGM Grand?

Hm?

Use the comments. I trust we can all play by the rules of the honor system, so don't cheat. At least over something trivial like this.

Current music: "Somebody To Love" by Queen

5 comments:

Johnny B said...

599.95!

Jen61377 said...

$1,199.

Daniel Womack said...

I'd guess $739.59 but that would just be too cruel.

So I'll instead just go with an even $700

Marco Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Diego Garcia Marquez said...

ONE DOLLAR, BOB!

Actually, I'll go with $850.

rakeback said...

probably 750$