7/4/05

And The Winner IS...

LAST NIGHT: A simple game based on the Price Is Right. If I wanted to take an over-the-weekend four-day three-night roundtrip flight to Vegas and stay in the MGM Grand, how much would I have to spend?

Five guesses.

And you all overbid.

I'm not talking kinda overbid, I'm talking overbid. I'm talking up to three times as much at the most extreme.

Because the winning number for my new vacation beginning six weeks from tomorrow?





It's $375.

How does this happen? How does a man land this plum a spot on the Strip at that big a discount this close to the date of the event?!

Two things: you should know I'm a veritable captain of charisma, and as such--heh--that's how I roll!

Current music: "Don't Lose Your Head" by INXS

2 comments:

Johnny B said...

Good thing we don't make a living doing that shit then.

Rob T said...

"That explanation said a lot without actually explaining a damn thing, Butch"

Welcome to the Rosser Quandry.

*smirk*

The explanation, such as it is, is actually a sly sly SLY reference to Christian (the wrestler, not the religion)'s Captain Charisma gimmick.

Hope that helps.