7/22/05

the Oft Imitated Never Really Duplicated Friday Night Lights Post

ALBA: You are looking live...

Yeah, it's so cute, it's so nice! And then you find it in bed handcuffing your sister! What the FUCK is cute about THAT, huh!?


Not pictured: Mr. Gates' yacht

Anybody know what the hell I was going for here?

My kingdom for a lightening of this shot, so I can use my dirty "Use the Force!" and lightsaber jokes. PLEASE.


And then one day they decided they'd just had enough of Grimace's shit.

Sure, it's expensive. But you want quality babysitters, you gotta pay.


Yarr. That's gonna replace the whale in my nightmares.

God to Mike Dupin: I hate you, and so does your mama.


Sardines somewhere look at each other and think "We're getting off light."

Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker...

Maggie Grace is in this shot, I swear.

"Look at this tubby fuck right here. Kate Beckinsale's in the hizouse and we're next to Mrs. Fucking Fields..."

90 degrees

180 degrees

270 degrees

360. Yeah, it was pretty busy on Saturday. Go fig.

Tenacious D(iane)!

"Where do they get those wonderful dipping sauces? Here? Ah."

Even Pac-Man has to wait in line sometimes.

We were actually both thinking of 11½, is the damndest thing. Also, Dupin sucks. Even more so.

This is not a good shot of Summer Altice.


Neither is this one.

The moral of the story: restraining orders suck.


He's on Crossing Jordan. I remember him as Astounding Andy from Night Stand with Dick Dietrick. I'm weird.

Deh deh deh deh deh deh deh deh deh deh deh!

It'd be cool, but at the Con every day is Halloween.

And if you think that mask is creepy, he's right around the corner from the women's bathroom!


Look at the fucking poser on the left escaltor. EIGHT MONTHS AGO, pal. Fucking biters.


"Our tech support staff should be back in a couple hours."
"No, we swear this time. Sorry about the last four days."

They call me white Moses, black Jesus...

ALBA: Aaron for the quick whiparound time and RT for the hosting priviligamijigs.

ALBA: Wedding Crashers, even if I like Rachel McAdams better as a blonde.

ALBA: Poker night tonight, and the club after work tomorrow. Good times/these are our good times...

ALBA: Payday!

ALBA: Under a month to fucking Vegas, baby!

DUBYA:
I think it's high past time I quit jerking Rebecca around. Let's hope for forgiveness.

DUBYA: This heat wave. At least in Vegas I'll be drunk all the time and looking at skin, this is just annoying. I'm thinking of singing a CB4 song right now, and you know which one.

ALBA: David Banner's "Play". Good thing the Republicans are in charge, dirty songs to bump and grind on are getting raunchier and raunchier by the week, it seems.

ALBA: My poker nickname is now going to be the Dark Horse (thanks, Dule Hill, your check's in the mail). I need to buy a chess set and get the dark horse piece out so I can cap my cards in Vegas with it. I've always wanted one of those baubles.

DUBYA: This heat is really making me reconsider my stance on underwear.

DUBYA: In order to do Vegas up, I'm missing Anger Management 3 tonight. Everybody on Aftermath AND Lil' Jon. That's just gonna hurt.

DUBYA: Sweating.

ALBA: HERE! A good picture of Summer Altice to wrap it up on a high note.

This post brought to you BAH: "Freaks" by Live

3 comments:

Daniel Womack said...

I've got a pic of Stewie. I'll send along what I have whenever I get my lazy ass to upload the pics from the camera.

Johnny B said...

Hey, what was that poser wearing on the escalator? I couldn't make it out.

Matt said...

I think he's talking about the guy with the Big Gold Belt on his shoulder.