8/21/04

You Say I'm Overdue For This, I Say You're Overdue For Some...

My mouth tastes like the inside of something that should have a eulogy done for it; namely lime and Corona, which means I had another ep of DWB (Drinking While Black).

There is nothing to make a man feel more uncool than to be 25, single, and at a desolate laundromat on a Friday night. So once I got home I stimulated my cell. (UNTRUE, in retrospect: the moment the car made the 3 block journey home I was texting like Farnsworth Bentley) So me & my googlelicious friend Aaron go to this bar in PB to meet his sister and their friend or some such; I just needed to Not Be In The House. And I get a phone call that bums him out, which depresses me 'cause I'm in the mist of making new drinking buddies and whatnot.

Now I'm looking at this business card a girl named Cynthia with a hot friend named Veronica left me. Cynthia is a prototypical naughty librarian: glasses, brunette with long hair, tig ol' bitties. I was trying to lean her towards Aaron 'cause of his "WHEN LORD WHEN" look but we just happened to get along better. Partially due to the natural gregariousness and partially due to the sweet, suhweet nectar of the Latino gods. I'm so tempted to call. We'll see what happens at the club in a few hours I guess and then I'll reassess the option(s). Mmm...naughty librarian. Church.

There's a midget getting naked on Stern which if nothing else is a sign to toetag this fucker...

Ambient music: Hayseed Dixie - Back In Black

No comments: