8/21/04

Garden State Of Mind

*****.

Holy hell, did that just kick my fucking ass and pimp me out on the corner for weed money. I am full-on in love with Natalie Portman now. The soundtrack's a gots-to-have. I nominate the M E T H O D man for Best Supporting Actor now, by the way. Five more minutes and I would've left crying like a little bitch. So far, my Best-Movie-Of-'04-That-ISN'T-Volume-2, juuuuuuuuuust ahead of Spidey II. I recommend this so much I'd pay full price to see it again. And will probably do so this week.

Ambient music: Prince - Let's Go Crazy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it... I went and saw it by myself on my birthday. It was the first time I'd ever been to a movie by myself (it was kind of an experiment-- and a neat one, I might add), and it was a good one to check out.

I bought the soundtrack the moment I heard Frou Frou's "Let Go" on the trailer. It really is damn good.

--Jason