8/19/04

Surveillance Photos From the Biggest Con of Them All

Shout to the original husband of Lita, the H-Bomb. (Even if he thinks I should've asked for some digits or an e-mail from Iyari. Then I could've hugged some snakes! Yes! Hug and kiss some POISONOUS SNAKES!)

Here it is, BAM! And you say godDAMN, this is the dope jam...

I was not fooled by their stocky physiques. The news on the other hand...


1 (giant) carrot? GOLD!

I don't care: even WITH Slimer Beatrix would whup their asses

"You don't have any weapons in that bag, do you, sir?" "Me? Uh....no..."


Dear Michael Dupin,
Yes, I really do hate you.
Sincerely,
GOD


Joss wrote me out as a sacrifice to the god of ecumenical politics! I was s'pose'da be the fourth nerd, Rufus...

Hey! A picture where I look dark!

Adam? Evil? Pfft, you give him a box of Nilla wafers and check the pearly whites.

www.robialamorte (is STILL damn fine).com


Friendly girl, but the restraining order from '97 isn't up until '07, sooooo...


Here's a sample. Now multiply that by about 800.

"Like a shot with that camera, you fanboy fuck."

First one to find Waldo wins

The family that nerds together...

"Is that Kristen Kreuk? Hey, just because my buddy's gay..."

Me to Cartoon Network representative: Thank God I'm not high right now.

"Dammit, I ordered the cross-cut! Send it back, send it back!"


"So 15,000 nerds walk into a bar..."

Who you gonna call? Probably Kitana if she'd left me a number. But here's a Ghostbuster!

With their season already in jeopardy, the Chargers call on a New York native to help them get back to glory...


Jennifer Tilly, in tight black leather. Nothing funny about that.

And Jennifer Tilly taking a picture of the guy's Chucky tattoo on his leg. No, seriously.


I even went through the trouble of changing into my street clothes, but Alba's security still recognized my voice. *sigh*

As a thank you to Rob, here's a pic of him wearing his favorite shirt.

"First one to reference Holy Grail loses." "Deal."

"So this ISN'T the chiropractor's convention? Oh, fuck this, then!"

Turn ons include peanut butter cups, brunettes, and intellectual discourse. Turnoffs include uggos and fatties.

So that'll do you.

Ambient music: Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pix, hombre

-Dustin