1/13/06

This Friday Barometer Reads 420

ALBA: The Colts and Seahawks in routs, and the Panthers and Broncos close.

BUSH: My brother, for fucking up the computer earlier today and making me take my first half hour home uninstalling crap, and for leaving behind a bunch of shit in the clt-alt-del menu that I'm going to have to ask Rob how to delete at some point in the future. I think I had to get the MS prompt and run, or something. Feh.

BUSH: My mother, as my brother's fuckup reverted the wallpaper to the Walcott picture. I don't know if I mentioned I'm putting her in a home before. Someday, someday...

BUSH: Miss S, who hasn't answered either of the e-mails I've sent her this week, both of which are Important and Double Secret Important for the dating future and which are steadily driving me insane--well, that and the sudden influx of calls from Cristal reacting to my gift for her taking my New Year's Eve shift. You know, when Hov' said 99 probs, I only assumed it was a positive. How wrong I was.

BUSH: Missing the Steve game tonight because I was angling for it being the date night.

BUSH: Getting up early for work on a Friday and a Saturday.

BUSH: Can't drink in this fucking house, and I need seven.

BUSH: All the stress from point 4 is killing my enthusiasm to write.

BUSH: Rainy 3-day weekend in which either I'm working or my mom is off.

ALBA: I have a sudden newfound respect for the Bravery. "Unconditional"'ll debut next week.

np: "You Owe Me An IOU" by Hot Hot Heat

1 comment:

Rob T said...

No, I picked Washington last week. :) Have heart, though - Simms might get better.

That scared me, BTW - I think that's the first time in ever our picks were the same. I thought I was gonna go 0-4.