1/26/06

Got Some Dirt On My Shoulder, Could You Brush It Off For Me?

So I catch a bastard of a cold yesterday. I nap off and on all day. I get a bunch of Robitussin in my system. I think about good things in my life, and good things to come. I find since the S thing fizzled out, I should keep my outlook positive. Someone'll appreciate, etf'nc and whatnot. So I do a little mental work for my birthday party (yay, 3 days, 2 towns, sure, that's fine). But then, I start thinking about Vegas. About last year.

About last year.

And by last year, I mean Kelli. Well, mostly. But then I think, how do I top it?

And right before my 1 a.m. nap, fueled on Robitussin, it comes to me.

You want to top last year? I mean, really top it?

What you should do, says Brilliant Voice In My Head, is rachet it up a couple notches and go for Halloween.

That's right.

VEGAS HALLOWEEN.

And we're doubling the running order (we hope), and getting another room at the Grandiose at least. But as is? It's going to cost me $10 less than last year!

Ah, man. To quote one of my favorite currently Incarcerated-Americans, if I was you, I'd hate me too.

np: "Oh Yes" by Juelz Santana

No comments: