1/21/06

KWBR.

Pittsburgh/Carolina, btw.

HE LOVES YOU NOT:
"My Humps" (6)
"Gold Digger" (9)
"My Doorbell" (14)
"Dirty Little Secret" (15)

15) Chris Brown feat. Juelz Santana ¤ Run It [remix] (8)
14) Tony Yayo feat. 50 Cent, Young Buck & Lloyd Banks ¤ I Know You Don't Love Me (11)
13) Franz Ferdinand ¤ Do You Want To (10)
12) Juvenile ¤ Rodeo (13)*
11) Matisyahu ¤ King Without A Crown (7)

10) Alkaholics ¤ The Flute Song (debut)
9) the Bravery ¤ Unconditional (debut)
8) T-Pain feat. Mike Jones ¤ I'm N' Luv With A Stripper (debut)
7) Franz Ferdinand ¤ The Fallen (debut)
6) Fall Out Boy ¤ Dance, Dance (2)

5) Dem Franchize Boyz feat. Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Bow Wow ¤ I Think They Like Me [remix] (12)*
4) Chamillionaire feat. Lil' Flip ¤ Turn It Up (4)*

3) Juelz Santana ¤ There It Go [The Whistle Song] (1)

2) the White Stripes ¤ The Denial Twist (5)*

1) Three Six Mafia feat. Eightball, MJG, and Young Buck ¤ Stay Fly (3) [2w]

np: "Waterfalls" by TLC

No comments: