1/22/06

Seven Feet Tall And Bulletproof

  • Spent work staring at hot girls for six hours.
  • Smoked premium hookah for a couple hours and had The Best Hot Chocolate in the County.
  • Starting drinking Goose at a bar.
  • Went to my favorite joint and had a few more while my DJ bumped some classic shit for an hour ("Paid In Full" remix, yes, "Juicy", yes, "T.R.O.Y.", yes, "O.P.P". yes, "Scenario" yes, "Me Myself And I", yes, "Going Back To Cali"--LL's, yes, "Rump Shaker" yes, motherfucking "Humpty" just as I was about to request it hell yes and I could keep going...)
  • Went to PB after that and waited forever.
  • Talked doorman into letting Ivan, Aaron and I in free.
  • Got really fucked up.
  • Freaked girls.
  • Had some guy lay down some cash for more shots after he thought it was my birthday.
  • Made friends.
  • Continued getting really fucked up.
  • Lost Natalie.
  • Found Natalie.
  • Traded vicious insults all ride home about Ivan's underage sister vs. my mother.

What'd you do with your Saturday?

2 comments:

Tom said...

See my blog. Damn, I need some action.

Johnny B said...

I didn't do anything on Saturday, but Sunday was THE BEST DAY EVER!