1/7/06

K-Dub-BRRR

Another Alba pic in the title. I have got to get to this "Hawaii" one of these days...

I FOUGHT THE LAW:

"Perfect Situation" (9)
"Can I Have It Like That" (12)
"Ghost Of You" (14)
"Fix You" (15)

15) the All-American Rejects ¤ Dirty Little Secret (6)
14) the White Stripes ¤ My Doorbell (7)
13) Juvenile ¤ Rodeo (debut)
12) Dem Franchise Boyz feat. Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Bow Wow ¤ I Think They Like Me [remix] (debut)
11) Tony Yayo feat. 50 Cent, Young Buck, & Lloyd Banks ¤ I Know You Don't Love Me (13)*

10) Franz Ferdinand ¤ Do You Want To (11)
9) Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx ¤ Gold Digger (4)
8) Chris Brown feat. Juelz Santana ¤ Run It [remix] (3)
7) Matisyahu ¤ King Without A Crown (debut)
6) Black Eyed Peas ¤ My Humps (2)

5) the White Stripes ¤ The Denial Twist (8)*
4) Chamillionaire feat. Lil' Flip ¤ Turn It Up (10)*

3) Three Six Mafia feat. Eightball, MJG, & Young Buck ¤ Stay Fly (debut)

2) Fall Out Boy ¤ Dance, Dance (5)*

1)
Juelz Santana ¤ There It Go (The Whistle Song) [2m]

np: same way I started the year, "I Got A Woman" by Ray Charles morphing into my co-favorite of '05 "Gold Digger" by Kanye feat. Jamie Foxx

No comments: