10/7/05

AvB: Friday State of the Rosser Address

ALBA: New haircut. Instead of bouncing from Donovan McNabb to Donald Faison I've sort of got a fade going on. Little love patch on the front, Brazilian on the sides. Just how I like my ladies. [Quagmire]OH![/Quagmire]

BUSH: The notices my bank sent me. I think once they've established that I'm online, and that I frequently check my account (at least weekly), the use of paper--especially considering they're a block away--is sort of counterproductive and stupid. But what do I know?

ALBA: My friend Abby's not too mad at me for crashing out last Sunday and missing her birthday party. I wanted to go--it was in Hillcrest with karoake--but instead of coming home, changing, and going, I fell asleep until quarter to midnight. If it's any consolation to her, I missed Desperate Housewives.

ALBA: Veronica Mars! Yes, I'm still hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hating on all of you for leaving me in the lurch about that. I think it's the new Buffy, and just like Buffy I sort of want to gently cuddle the hell out of the cute blonde lead (some voice in Kentucky: KRISTEN BELL! Her name is KRISTEN BELL, you Willow-girlfriend meeting fucktwat!) and fuck Charisma Carpenter until it's a new year.

ALBA: Got to go downtown tomorrow night. Padres game is at 8, so either way it's an excuse to drink (yay! "we're" still alive! boo! It's all over!) and go check the scene. Besides...

ALBA: Next Saturday's Aaron's birthday party. I don't want to make the young lad blush, but the guest list looks like a bootleg Grotto. And my nickname will be Otto, and I loooooooove to get blotto!

ALBA: "Do You Want To"; I love the first 20 seconds sounds like the Beatles and then all of a sudden the whole thing implodes and you get the Franz Ferdinandy goodness.

BUSH: I'm hungry, but since I had to walk all day I'm quite comfortable sitting in this chair and working a groove into it for a little while longer, rumbles or no.

BUSH: Friday nights are a TV wasteland. And it's too late for me to go watch Aaron's softball team. Lousy Fridays.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N' Roses version 1

3 comments:

Daniel Womack said...

I think banks are pretty stupid hording all that money. What, they don't trust me?

Cindylover1969 said...

Veronica Mars just started over here; that Kristen Bell is something, isn't she? (Why can't the cable channel it's on show it in primetime and dump Grey's Anatomy or Extreme Makeover UK at 6pm weekdays? They'll fuck it up the way they did with Joan of Arcadia... And while we're at it, why can't they stop re-editing the opening?)

Rob T said...

1)If you dig around in your online banking site, there's probably a place in there someone where you can tell them not to mail you paper bills anymore. I know my bank and T-Mobile both have one.