10/14/05

AvB: Friday Night State of the Butch Address

ALBA: Peanuts? Caramel? Either the Mars Corporation's picked up my option, or it's Payday!

ALBA: Done with the bank debt, and shaved some off the cell.

ALBA: "Can I Have It Like That" by Pharrell & Gwen, which is probably going to debut in the top 15 tomorrow. One day Pharrell's going to just go straight a capella and that track is going to be #1 for months.

ALBA: I actually heard "Date Rape" twice today, my favorite song in the Sublime catalogue. I'm lucky if I get to hear it once a year.

BUSH: They bleeped behind? WTF?!

ALBA: Off for the weekend, even though I had to call for it by claiming I was going through arthroscopic surgery to replace my torn vulva.

ALBA: 80°, a few clouds, and a breeze. How you livin'?

ALBA: the Complete Calvin & Hobbes is out! It's like 600 pages of Wattersonian goodness! *Homer drool*

BUSH: $150?! $150?! Does Borders have layaway?! Who does a brother have to suck off to get that down to four digits?

ALBA: Aaron's birthday party. He's going to enjoy the present I got him, he's going to enjoy the Vivianbury being kind enough to host this sort of main-event shindig, and more important, he's going to have his choice of any chick in the joint. Assuming they're not into me, and who could blame them, really?

ALBA: Two weeks until I hit the Gaslamp's Block Party for Halloween or go to my friend Dustin's sister's Heidi's gig she's got going on at Galileo 101 across the street from work the night after that and Halloween Eve. Decisions must considered and carefully weighed; they're both a celebration, bitches.

ALBA: NaNoWriMo. I think the idea I had for 31, 536,000--the long-time friends who get drunk and hook up with each other on New Year's and the ensuing year that follows in their relationship--may be the perfect vehicle to do it, and actually finish.

BUSH: My parents are back from their anniversary vacation. I was getting used to running the house (i.e., chatting online while my brother watched the ALCS).

ALBA: Alba. Seriously. "Didn't I post that yesterday"? Butch hears ya. Butch don't care.

This post brought to you BAH: "Snoop Dogg" by...well...

3 comments:

Rob T said...

You're such a monkey.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0740748475/qid=1129386372/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-9228373-8505718?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

There it is right there on Amazon for $94. Also: http://www.halfpricebooks.com/

If there's one in Cali near you, you can probably get it for $70 or lowere (like I will, the next time I get paid. Mmmm, Half Price Bookstore + right next to mall = heaven.). Hit the store locator and see if any of them are reachable.

If not, hit me up on IM.

Rob T said...

Complete C&H at Amazon - there.

Daniel Womack said...

The wife is doing this as well. I've been considering it but I think I might bow out this year and instead perhaps prepare to give it a go next year.