10/28/05

AvB: Friday Barometer

ALBA: Payday, bitch! Some good money out of it, too, for once.

ALBA: Took my cell bill out back and caught it upside the head with a shovel, thanks to point 1. Then, just to make sure, I hit it a few more times. HA!

ALBA: "Hustler's Ambition", which I've had bumping since this morning when I got it (as evidence by my lyrics mindset box up there). See, this is the 50 who wrote "How To Rob". Has anybody had the dominance this year he's had? Got in on and made Game, then dropped a bunch of singles, now the movie's coming out with this as the lead track off the soundtrack. If it wasn't for him I think the music industry would've officially died this year. Also: Niggerace? HA!

ALBA: "Don't Bother". Shakira. She's hot, the video's funny. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you got to love it when a woman's 4'11" and 3'7" of it is ass.

ALBA: 31, 536, 000. Fuck the failures of the last two years. I got character bios, two major characters with five secondary characters, a bunch of backstory, how I'm doing the opening 4 scenes and the ending. You want me, NaNo? Fuckin' well come and find me. I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of samiches.

ALBA: Block party tomorrow! Am I going to party until 4 and crawl into bed at 5:30 again, screaming at 2:15 the subsequent afternoon when the sun finally breaches my eyes a la Barney Gumble? Probably not. But who can say? Also, did I mention? I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH! *cackles*

ALBA: Team Steve takes the field again tonight. It doesn't matter who we're playing. Victory is ours!

ALBA: Fitzuvus! Oh, and he's still coming, just in case any of you friends of Bush Uber Alles thought you were going to get another wink of sleep for the rest of the year. Bye, Scooter! Really, isn't it past time that Cheney had another heart attack?

BUSH: Mom's unexpected off day means I can't celebrate this with my feet up blaring "I Fought The Law" with a cold 40 of Heineken as expected. Drat.

ALBA: Independent music stores, especially ones where I can get Late Registration for $10. I haven't gotten all the way into it yet, but the "Diamonds" remix is Very Necessary (Hov, for the love of Alba, stop teasing us and drop one more album!), "Touch The Sky" is awesome, and have you heard this song called "Gold Digger"? I think it's going to catch on if it gets any exposure. Plus they have a box set of Smokey Robinson & the Miracles for $30, so my Mom's birthday present next month is set.

ALBA: The new birthday presents I got Aaron, since he had the last one.

ALBA: New jeans for $15. And they're grimy-looking, too. But the preplanned sort of grimy that's hot in the streets right now.

ALBA: Got to pick up my daishiki and polyester pants from the cleaners before I go coach. Thank you, yesterday me, for putting the receipt in the keyboard holder so I'd look at it, wonder what the fuck it was, and then go "Oh, yeah! I should go get that." Way to be looking out, playboy.

BUSH: I left my sunglasses at one of the stores I bought stuff from today. Drat.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Tear It Up" by Yung Wun, DMX, Lil' Flip and David Banner

No comments: