10/19/05

Aaron's Birthday Party -- In Two Words

started early
gave gift
already had
felt bad
beer run
with teetotaler
always hilarious
especially when
$260 worth
in truck
multiple handles
one keg
got there
set up
got sign
slash card
see jamie?
NO H

people entered
on time

me shocked
I drank
sign signed
party started
I drank
my friends
showed up
didn't mingle
I drank
started mingling
peeps that
I had
missed seeing
all showed
Said 'sup
I said
Just drinking
Hugs exchanged
Getting drunk
Peter had
Fancy pipe
Quality control
Was exerted
it worked
mmm...oregano
Wait! Not!
Feel edges
Dulled, blurred
Good stuff
Merilynn showed
Red streaks
in hair
My response?
I drank
Now high
Cops showed
Barely 1
Fascist pigs
Hung out
Jen chatted
Andrew gone
Leslie gone
Why this?
...oh, right.
Fucked up
Took shots...
...of scene
I drank
Friends back
Aaron kudos'd (kudoed?)
Friends out
Ass out
Passed out
1 hour
My defense
3:30 a.m.
Plus beer
And weed
Makes sleepy
Aaron nudged
I snore
We thanked
Then left
No Denny's
Got home
5 a.m.
Kicked ground
Hooked to
Surge protector
Too drunk
To fix
Before 6
So slept
4 hours
Had glass
of OJ
Slept again
90 minutes
Realized I
Loosed plug
Hooked up
Monitor, mouse
Surge protector
Raspy voiced
Slight headache
Pics later

Good times.

This post is brought to you BAH: "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit

4 comments:

Cindylover1969 said...

Is that the Jen?

Butch Rosser said...

Apparently you failed geography. This is California, this is New England. This is your finger, far from the pulse jammed straight up your ass--say! Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Cindylover1969 said...

You first. :)

Daniel Womack said...

I will not be missing this again. Oh-my!