6/3/05

A Never-Ending War Between Love And Hate, Updated For Friday

HATE: The cut I got yesterday right on the borderline between mustache and lip. Hopefully, that won't get out of control ugly before it heals up.

HATE: My mom getting on me about getting another job, or a full-time job. AND wanting me to go to school. First of all, I don't have time to do all of the above, second, between her illness, my Grandmother, Sparks games, and holidays, the last time she worked a whole 40-hour week was in 2003, and third, I'm only young once. I got plenty of years for the Man to full-over fuck me in the ass; there's only X amount of time I get to see my friends and party and play poker, et al. This is leftover from yesterday, but even so. Every time I get consecutive days off this shit comes up again.

HATE: I picked a girl up Memorial Day Eve, but I don't know when we're gonna get together with my schedule being really odd for the next week and not knowing for the week after that.

HATE: Gray weather. I was hoping with the Memorial Day weekend being mostly in the high 70s and low 80s we'd finally turned a corner on our year, but I guess not.

LOVE: Three weeks remain until the First Annual Rick James Memorial Summer Jam.

LOVE: This Charles Barkley quote page. A sampling: Everybody is automatically better when they play wtih Shaquille O'Neal. Look at it this way: We haven't heard anything from Devean George or Derek Fisher. Rick Fox retired. All those (Lakers) guys were good players, but they are not nearly as good without Shaquille. We didn't even know (Heat guard) Damon Jones was alive three months ago, and now he's leading the league in three-point shooting because his man is camped in Shaquille O'Neal's lap.

LOVE: Six weeks until Comic-Con, bitches!

HATE: The debating I'm having on when I meet a famous girl there, if I should have the crux of the voicemail "Butch isn't here" message written out already to save time or just have them wing it.

SOME NEBULOUS GRAY AREA: Winnie Cooper, you get some clothes on! And I really never, ever thought I'd be using that sentence...

HATE: The myriad of links since I'm feeling more meh than up today. What is this, a Johnny B post?

LOVE: The lack of problems from the other two since I dropped IE and threw Netscape at them.

Current music: "Underneath Your Clothes" by Shakira

1 comment:

Johnny B said...

Don't make me throw oranges at you, fool.