7/2/04

What Is Bad-Ass Motherfucker For $737,000?

So I finally saw this Ken dude on the Jeopardy tonight and he is what they in the hood (where I'm from) call THE TRUTH, SON.

He got $10k in the opening round. IN THE OPENING ROUND! If Jesus came back to Earth and got on Jeopardy He would be lucky if he came out with $7,500. He blew a couple and when a woman closed within 4g he got the last 11 to close out Double Jeopardy. The board, if memory serves me correctly, holds only 30 spaces.

22 DAYS IN A ROW. I want to see some blood come out of him. I think he's a cyborg. Can we just lock him in a room and make him some sort of oracle who solves all our Pressing Issues and whatnot? Can he be our new Jebus? I bet he'd only take 3 days.

Seriously, if it comes on Monday, invest half an hour in Jeopardy and watch him work. It's like some Jordan jumper Biggie rhyming Picasso painting shit when he's on. To quote a wise Sicilian, inconCEIVable!

Ambient music: the Mighty Mighty Bosstones' "Someday I Suppose"

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ken Jennings? You can't stop him, you can't even hope to contain him! Is that guy unreal or what? Now over $750,000 and 23 wins - more than halfway to Thom McKee's record for wins.

They're going to have to rename this game to "Who Wants To Beat Ken Jennings?" if this keeps up.