7/3/03

Welcome to the Fold, and the Eye of the Perfect Storm. Hang on.

Wow, there's just nothing better than making people march in line with what you do. I feel like Jim Jones, pre-Kool Aid and possibly post-shooting that guy who tried to stop him.

Anyway, three of my main e-fed in Action homies have started up. Dupin's cool but if you mention Eliza Dushku or Alyson Hannigan he'll faint and you can take his wallet. Ben Pants has a much better half but good luck with the coat factory. Hell, I got hired so anything's possible.

Mike Renner is pure evil, which explains why he's down with me. He's brilliant and lifeless to the point where I'm quite sure he's a cyborg.

Now that there are so many blogs I broke up them from my regular links. Splinter celled them, if you will. Anyway, tomorrow starts the Perfect Storm...

But Butch! What's the Perfect Storm?
This.

later, Thursday the 3rd: working 4 pm to 1:30 am. I might get on AIM for an hour before I go to work but it's not likely.

Fourth of July: working AGAIN, 5 pm to 2 am this time. Same deal as Thursday.

Saturday the 6th: annual bonfire with friends. Will be gone for the majority of the afternoon and night.

Sunday the 7th: working 8 am to 3:30 pm. This is the best chance to get me, Sunday night.

Monday the 8th: work, 3 pm to 10 pm.

Tuesday the 9th: work, 2 to 8 pm.

Wednesday the 10th: work, 2 to 9 pm.

Thursday the 11: work, noon to 6 pm. Then I need to get home and pack and/or pick up my tux and/or the wedding gift because...

Friday the 12th-Sunday the 14th: best man to friend's wedding in Vegas.

There you go, and I've got some not-necessarily-above-board things to finish writing, so nighty-night.

BLOG FEVER! CATCH IT!

No comments: