7/27/03

Waking Sleep

Sorry, ladies, gentlemen, lowlifes, and whatever the hell Chaz is. Life's been pretty boring here, and plus I think this'll bump the wedding story off the front page. :( But Sara, Hot & Tall will live on forever, and Dupin GIT YOUR OWN KOOL-AID.

Anyway, today sucked at work: technology meetings disguised as an annual conference of BORING. I was three more "Where's Ballroom 20?"s away from going to Hooters after work and having a $6 Heineken for the ambiance and calming effect of boobs. Though the one downtown I ran into a classmate of mine working there who was 18 at the time. I can assure you there's nothing in the life instruction guide that handles the moment you run into someone you copy edit with at Hooters.

Vengenance was good but that UT/Cena ending...UGH. Like eating a giant sundae and finding a SARS-infected needle sticking to the roof of your mouth after. Bah.

Off for the past few days, bought a bunch of shit, you can see it in the usual spot in the sidebar under Welcome To The Fold. I ended up with the live instruments do-ever version of N.E.R.D. and it fucking rocks. ****½. All the stuff that was really good before just rules the free world now, especially "Lapdance" & "Brain". If you're into hip-hop and/or rock, you'd do well to hunt it down. Foley's book is excellent so far but I'm still early on in it.

I'm starting to have Tuesdays & Fridays off for some odd reason. I don't know how those days got picked, but whatever.

Getting back into writing, but YOU BETTA NOT BRING YOUR KIDS!

I realize the blog effect is still rippling, so if you wanna be a whiny bitch and get linked up 'cause you've given me said benefit of the doubt, get at me via the comments.

Promise things'll get interesting for me. Stay tuned, loyal viewers. Alllllllll 17 of ya.

No comments: