7/4/03

Thumbnail sketch

DAMN YOU, JESTER

name= Butch
birthday= February 9, 1979
piercings= don't have the courage
tattoos= see above
height= 5'8"
shoe size= 12
hair color= black
length= short
siblings= Jacquet (Quay), 15 and strange
pets= self. A LOT.

Last...

movie you rented = Almost Famous for the billionth time before I bought it
song you listened to = Kenny Wayne Shepherd's "Blue On Black"
song that was stuck in your head = the chorus to Good Charlotte's "Boys & Girls"
song you've downloaded = Emimem's "Run Rabbit Run"
cd you bought = By The Way, RHCP
cd you listened to = the Battle of Los Angeles, RATM
person you've called = Ivan (left message)
person that's called you = Amanda
tv show you've watched = SportsCenter
person you were thinking of = the idiot who said "Starbucks COFFEE?!" That may very well end up being my "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't've spent that year in college."


Do...

you have a bf or gf = nope
you have a crush on someone = nope
you wish you could live somewhere else = yeah
you think about suicide = not without taking people down with me
you believe in online dating = a little more now that my friend's getting married next week
others find you attractive = probably not, but that's why I have to kill them on my way out
you want more piercings = nah
you want more tattoos = I don't know where or how "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum" would fit but yes
you drink = not in forever but I would more if the opportunities presented themselves
you do drugs = used to smoke the ganj. Don't now. Job.
you like cleaning = since I'm male and straight, no
you like roller coasters = since I'm male and straight, you bet your ass
you write in cursive or print = usually print, which I'm told is very neat
you carry a donor card = no. How'm I going to see which apprentice devil's torturing me if some kid in Missouri has my eyes?

for or against...

long distance relationships = I dunno yet.
using someone = yeah. Do onto others before they can do unto you.
suicide = I'm FOR suicide because I'm pure evil. Please.
killing people = Depends on who they are and what they did.
teenage smoking = Not my lungs, go nuts.
doing drugs = Depends on the potency of the drug
driving drunk = See suicide answer
gay/lesbian relationships = I've turned too many girls lez to be against
soap operas = AGAINST AGAINST AGAINST


have you..

ever cried over a girl/boy = yes
ever lied to someone = HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ever been in a fist fight = one.
ever been arrested = not


what...

shampoo do you use = a blend of Suave & Head & Shoulders. Let's hear it for misguided hope
perfume do you use = none
shoes do you wear = white Pumas for the job, black Chuck Taylors when I'm going w/friends, grrrrrrimy ass slipper socks for loitering
are you scared of = dying alone.


number...

of times I have had my heart broken = somewhere between twice and 8
of hearts I have broken = I think one, maybe
of continents I have lived on = here
of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends = 2
of people I consider my enemies = a lot. People just annoy me a lot and I have letting go problems.
of people from high school that I stayed in contact with = 10 to 20
of cd's that I own = around 50
of scars on my body = a bunch, stiches from falls, chicken pox reminders, whatever this blotch on my chest is
of things in my past that I regret = if I had it all again I'd change it all


songs...

Remind you of an ex-lover = Tori Amos' "Silent All These Years", Oasis' "Wonderwall", Madison Avenue's "Don't Call Me Baby"
Reminds you of an ex-friend = "American Pie" by Don McLean first and foremost. Aren't enough words
Makes you cry = see the first three
Makes you laugh = None, really. Sometimes I laugh at a good Jay-Z line
You never want to hear again = TRL. Yes.
Sums up your teenage years = Nirvana.
You used to hate, but now love = Everything I hated before I hate now. And probably more.
You like to wake up to = Doesn't matter. I like the surprise.
You like out of your parents record collection = Marvin Gaye
You love that you wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for a friend = This Is Cult Fiction
Makes you think of someone who died = n/a
You love the video more than the tune = Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty"
Reminds you of your first crush/love = Bush - Glycerine
Reminds you of your now crush/love= Violent Femmes - Add It Up (hopefully someone gets that joke)
Makes you think of sex - Marvin Gaye
You love to hear in your disc man = Whatever I'm listening to when I'm listening to it

No comments: