7/19/03

It's The Most Psychotic Time Of The Year

Early unofficial rumors have the 4-day ComicCon ranging from 75 to 125 THOUSAND. Today was the epicenter, and due to getting switched to a breaker, I didn't have glitterati time much.

Halle Berry--dressed down, as much as someone like her possibly could.
Angelina Jolie--t-shirt and jeans, seemed very "aw shucks"y which made her even hotter
Jaime Pressly--TINY. So small she could perform oral on me without bending, so I say that makes her the hottest. That and the accent and Poison Ivy 3.

Definitely the highlight was getting THE Luke Skywalker's attention just so I could yell out "Hamill, you the bomb in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, yo!" before running off. If I'd known how close they were going to let me get I would've gotten him too but I'm happy with what I got the past two days.

Met a couple local stars (one press, one TV), and this bit actor who I recognized from "Everybody Loves Raymond" & "Seinfeld" parts. Ah, well. Still, nothing has violated the sanctity of my Kevin Smith autograph.

Tomorrow I get something from the View Askew booth.

And there is the matter of Eliza D-Day.

More updates as space and time warrant; right now my back's flaring up. I need a backiotomy or somethin'...

No comments: