7/22/03

A Few Thousand Words

The wedding pictures are IN and I don't know; I'm not photogged as well as I thought I'd be. Thing doesn't pick up charisma is what it is, is what it is.

Hm...where to send you guys along the sidebar...

43's THE MINISTER (thank you Carly and Jo Who Never Gets Mentioned On My Blog Now SHADDAP) holding the rings.

54's the moment of impact.

Screw 62 to 64, they shoved me to the end. Go to 74 to 76 instead. It's about as well as I came out, I think.

104's the man right there; his smile only looks good when he laughs. I can assure you he's not a child molestor, occifer.

109's the bride, natch.

120's me pimping because well, what the hell else do I do besides insane rants?

146 to 148's yours truly bringing the highlight of the night, since the dancing will be on the tape and must be seen to be fully appreciated.

151's Jeremy's list of grievances. #1: Dustin never knew when to pull out.

154! Sara, hot & tall! Mmm mmm good.

175. Dustin would later explain he got lost.

No dancing pictures and nothing of the ring bearer going down on Sarah when he caught the corset. SHAAAAAAME.

188. Jeremy & Dustin make up, per usual after one of their tiffs.

199. F'n Jeremy time-sharing my bitches. This must've been after I reeled in his girl.

200. It's very simple: I believe that children are our future. Teach them well, and let them lead the way.

201, where the happy couple dance into the sunset.

203, KISS THE RINGS, BITCH!

But hopefully this'll help all y'all who only know me through this put faces to names mentioned last week. Any questions, you can get at me via the comments. Where? DOWN THERE!

And for old time's sake

Everything's chaaaaaaaaaaanging when I turn around/all out of my control/i'm a mobile...

No comments: