7/6/03

Sundazed

Sundazed
All your insides fall to pieces, you just sit there wishing you could still make love

I've figured why everyday between break and lunch I become convinced I will not make it to the end of my shift without killing somebody(ies). As all--what, 14?--regular hitters-up of ASCTR will not, one thing I do not do is suffer idiots gladly. Nor am I saying I will because there ought to be an IQ Mendoza line to live, execute the stupid and solve a lot of the problem. But the entirety of what I do right now is dealing with people at their dumbest, people from out of town/state/country who just want to get to their little workshop on whatever without somehow ending up in the donkey show in Tijuana.

Hit the bonfire yesterday, went OK. The last couple have been kinda eh, probably college causing grow apart as opposed to our more wolfpackian high school days. Dustin & Erika didn't show and I bet Cecelimom gives them the beats for that at the wedding this weekend. Thanks to a lull between this weekend and ComicCon 03, I get a SIX-DAY weekend, so hip hop hooray for that. Triple X, popcorn cookie-cutter CGI action flick. The Guru is either brilliant or stupid. I'm not sure which.

I have nothing else at this point to add that is either relevant or true.

So put me out of my misery with all your suicide kings and drama queens

No comments: