3/15/05

You Guys Are My Peeps, Right?

So--and I'm not saying it's Definitely Going To Happen--but in case it does...when the new GQ comes out, I may just fall to my knees crying in the store and I need somebody to stick up for me and say "He's not crazy. Much."

That all...for now.

ADDENDUM. If you haven't the heart medication or the strength, go no further! Heaven awaits you with a pear-shaped ass.

I like it like that
She working that back
I don't know how to act
Slow motion for me, slow motion for me
Slow motion for me, move in slow motion for me
Ambient music: EPMD, Meth & Red - Symphony 2000

4 comments:

Cindylover1969 said...

Have a look at other places around the 'Net, Butch. You aren't alone...

Jen61377 said...

I'll stick up for you, Butch. Don't know what we'll have to do for you when Sin City comes out, though...

Anonymous said...

Yipes, just yipes. -Aaron

Johnny B said...

Helloooooo nurse!