3/29/05

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

I've come to the decision.

In September, to quote a wise African-American philosopher, I'm going to Miami. (And probably solo, though as with boxing, Card Subject To Change)

There really isn't another way out of this: I need to take a vacation because it's been too long, and even my hearty steel-working parentals get a couple weekends off every year. I've gotten outside of work exactly once in about two years. Before that it was either school and/or the Great Depression. Honestly, the last vacation I took was with the fam in Vegas back in Clinton/Dole. Vegas underage! Hell, why don't I go to Paris' condo for Bible study?

I'm really looking forward to going, as I've never even gotten within shouting distance of the place. And I figure, how can I go wrong? Just got the Flash jersey, great weather, beaches, bikinis, pressed Cuban sandwiches, models, Ocean Drive, hot & cold running chicks, finding out what hot & cold running chicks means, going around town and every so often going "That's okay. Anot'er quaalude, she'll love me again!"--how can I lose?

Besides, any town that Jessica Alba & Eva Longoria party in together for New Year's has got to have something going for it.

So, anyways, if any of you have been to Miami (bienvenido a Miami) and have some tips for locales to hit up and some clubs to get thrown out of get at me about that. I'm going to start looking into places & flights.

¡Adios!

Ambient music: LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl

2 comments:

Johnny B said...

I've only been to Orlando, so my advice is have a kickass time.

Jen61377 said...

Have fun and all, but I just wanted to say that I am shocked and outraged that you didn't have "ONE is the loneliest number" today.