3/21/05

Black Monday

For the first time all year I wasn't in the train conductor outfit. Black slacks, black shirt, black shoes.

And now I have the mood to match.

Let us ignore the fact the elevator ate my pen, and let us ignore that something else happened that angered me to the point where I threw my bag and shattered my headphones in the process...

After a weekend cloistered inside watching the Tournament, I was off to work today. The GQ had finally arrived. I took a picture with Natalie for prosperity to set the cover as my wallpaper. So I get off my shift with my hat and my jacket, my wallet, Natalie in the pocket, and it's all good.

Except.

Except for the part where someone stole Jessica right off of my bag.

No, I don't suddenly find it somewhere else. No, no one's seen it in a few hours. No, no one was playing a prank on me.

Someone bypassed my wallet, my $100+ worth of CDs, and the new Maxim, and took the GQ.

And someone--anyone--whoever--better hope and pray to their motherfucking God I don't find them out. Because I don't tend to get angry very often; but those who've seen my fury in those moments know I'm a different person.

And considering the circumstances...it would be a different person looking for any cheap excuse to bust somebody's motherfucking ass.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shenanigans, simply shenanigans. It's like Watergate except worse. -Aaron

Matt said...

That... that ain't right.

Johnny B said...

That is FUCKED. UP.

You better go Bride on their ass.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Cindylover1969 said...

As the lady herself put it in Never Been Kissed, "That is so wrong."

I hope whoever stole Jessica's GQ gets it stolen himself - like she's not worth actually paying for? Better get my own copy as soon as it hits London...

Cindylover1969 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob T said...

I agree with the B (Johnny, that is). Fucked up shit, that is. Time to bust some skulls.

Jen61377 said...

That's just cruel. Let's all start gathering Butch's bail now...

Daniel Womack said...

I'm savin away a fitty for just the occasion.

As Mark McGwire once said..."Steroids is is bad." No, that's not a typo.

I swear if I so much as catch anyone walkin the streets with a Jessica GQ in their hands I will hog-tie their asses and present them to his royal Butchness for interogation.