3/23/05

Gray Wednesday

Parents are going on vacation next week for the Chick Final Four. I get to make sure my Grandma & brother stay alive in their absence.

Friends are going to Palm Springs, New York, LA, Hawaii. Seeing loved ones. I'm staying here to serve jury duty and "read" the new GQ.

People are going to run to church as if they can no longer repent on their deathbeds. I'm...doing something.

At a moment like this I recognize the need for steady companionship, and I also realize I need to take a vacation this year for the first time in about a decade. (Can't go to Vegas, at least not solo. That's just asking for trouble.)

People are off living lives, and I'm learning how to drive a cart on my day off.

Less Norton.

More Pitt.

I am Butch's wasted life (?)

Ambient music: Pete Rock & CL Smooth - T.R.O.Y. (They Reminisce Over You)

No comments: