3/19/05

God Make Dirt & Dirt Bust Yo Ass

26-6 with the first round of the tournament games. Why, yes, I missed all the upsets and late nailbiters. Also, I'd like to send a big angry bear looking for a rectum to shove something into to Syracuse, Kansas, and New Mexico (I could get 15 fucking points in a half, you jackasses).

Hung out with Aaron to do my Clerks scene; I'm playing Randal to the surprise of...well, somebody. Got some of the county's finest pizza, then went over to his friends' poker game. Bought in for $10, came out with .10. And $23.

HIGHLIGHT of the NIGHT: Pocket hearts. Here's a flop. And I make like Eazy cause I flop DEEZ NUUUUUUUTS! Ace-fucking-high-flush and now is the time when I slowplay. One thing about watching poker on TV: it always drives me nuts when someone does flop the nuts and then immediately goes all in. Inevitably I end up screaming "GET SOME MONEY FIRST!" at the screen. So, yes, I slowplay. And Aaron walks right into it, making what ends up being a set of sailboats (4s) and follows me raising post-flop, post-turn, and post-river. Could he have gotten rid of me? God, no. Do I eventually push him to the point of all-in?

Oh, hell yes.

Pop & lock him, cause he just got served.

And yes, I expect to tell that story at work after I celebrate this unexpected, sudden, and welcome first weekend off of the year.

Ambient music: Nas - One Mic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you send that bear to Spokane? I'd like some 'splaining on how the Zags blew a 13 point lead today.....