3/22/05

Gold Tuesday

Today was my day off. And today was my return to the stage.

As my rehearsals went on I could see Aaron slowly resigning himself to the fact that his Spielbergesque career was going to be replaced by whoever-it-is what wrote the Fletch series. I couldn't emote enough, and I sort of downtalked. I didn't care, really. Never been a practice player. Didn't write that winning speech until hours before cutoff.

And today, my last words before the Clerks scene: to paraphrase a wise African-American philosopher, I got 99 problems but this scene ain't one, hit me!

Had it not been for two pros doing the opening scene of the Producers it would've been--and I say this with no ego--well, some--the scene of the day. As it was, I had to settle for stealing the show. I just have never been able to muster the necessary emotion in practice that I can do in front of people. That's pretty fucking backwards but that's how I roll.

Then, we hung out with Merilynn, followed by Jen & Alyssa and saw the video I made last Saturday. Well, acted in. And very convincingly, I might add. Just someday it will cost me my bid for President. That's it.

So now with that good deed done, I can now refocus on Priority One: finding the real stealers and bring them to justice.

Ambient music: Limp Bizkit - Crushed

No comments: