6/15/03

Walking out of the unemployment line, and a nice paragraph of Larry Kingesque ramblings

Lying on the floor, lying on the floor, I've come undone

Bleargh. A ho-hum nothing day. Daily maternal annoyance came from mom having me get a paper and bread after she'd been out the past two hours. The June gloom's pretty bad today, the sun didn't come out until 4. The RAW-only PPV the WWEh put on tonight,like 911 before it was a joke. And call me a Lakers apologist if you will, but if Horry makes the shot at the end of Game 5, it would've kept away the horrible, horrible, gutwrenching abortion that was this year's Finals.

Tomorrow it's up to beat the sun because I just got hired by the San Diego Convention Center, a pretty rare feat in honor of itself--who the hell gets hired during the biggest depression since the LAST Bush? I'm looking at some lengthy orientation that'll take up most of the day. I got hired for Guest Services but I believe I'm starting on the graveyard shift at 10 pm to 6:30 am which would seemingly conflict directly with me going out and helping people. I don't really care, I just neeeeeeeeeed the money. Holy christ, it'll be nice not to mortgage half my budget on a dollar's worth of Swiss Cake Rolls. Besides, between any time after 3 am and Pardon the Interruption I wasn't doing anything anyways. If I am to continue the shift, it'd be 10 to 6:30, home around 7:30 (knock on wood), breakfast, sleep at 8, wake up around 2:30 or 3. Won't be so bad. I'm pretty worthless before 2 anyways.

Well, Meet the Parents becons, so I'm cutting off here and will pick it up whenever I deem necessary. More bloggery to come.

To do:
--Get money for the 12th
--Write IWO match

So high you can't get around it, so low you can't get under it

No comments: