6/21/03

25-4, version 1

After all the fuss I made about "Free Fallin'" and "Welcome To The Jungle", neither's on as of right now. I know, I know. Anyway, did numbers, A through D and V through Z so far with some things Chaz put up that I would eventually. That being said...

(25) Queen & David Bowie, "Under Pressure"
(24) Queen, "Another One Bites The Dust"
(23) Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, "I Love Rock & Roll"
(22) Beastie Boys, "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
(21) Billy Idol, "White Wedding"

(20) Soft Cell, "Tainted Love"
(19) the Clash, "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?"
(18) Don Henley, "The Heart Of The Matter"
(17) U2, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
(16) the Eurythmics, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These)"
(15) Robert Palmer, "Addicted To Love"
(14) AC/DC, "Hell's Bells"
(13) the Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated"
(12) Beastie Boys, "Fight For Your Right (To Party)"
(11) De La Soul, "Me Myself & I"

(10) AC/DC, "Back In Black"
(09) Beastie Boys, "Hey Ladies"
(08) Biz Markie, "Just A Friend"
(07) U2, "With Or Without You"
(06) Violent Femmes, "Add It Up"
(05) Aerosmith & Run-DMC, "Walk This Way"
(04) the Police, "Every Breath You Take"

Watch this space for developments.

No comments: