6/18/03

Two (Drunks To The Left Of Me, Optometrists To The Right, Here I Am...)

Confusion never stops, the closing walls and ticking clocks...

Since I'm still very tired and sleep's a little while away, a few brief notes.

*The (sadly, final) day of the bar association was in the left/old side of the CC, while the optometrists that start in a couple days were on the right/new side. I half expected to see a sign that had one arrow left that said HELL and one right that said HEAVEN.

*I got the duties of breaking people and in a hilarious note my radio went out on my mid-conversation towards the end of my shift. By the time it'd gotten settled and I could talk to my supervisor it was time to log out. Go fig.

*Further proving what your English teacher told us all about assuming, the big play of the day was a guy showing up with four hot babes--to the OPTOMETRY side of the CC, allowing me the line of the day (not bad for 10 am, neither): And where is Mr. Hefner going today?

*Good thing about actually working (though various supervisors seemed horrified in my second day on the job I was handling this much business) is that by the time I yawned today, my shift was over.

*Got my schedule. Off Friday and Saturday and next Thursday. I need to see if I can skip out of volunteering the next couple weeks until I get used to the time because this 4-to-4 shite is destroying me after never having gotten up this early and not having a solid reason to get up for 2 years.

*Speaking of the bar convention I got a little flak because some security urethra was complaining I poked my head in. I was in the area greeting people, which is where my head was supposed to be. Not only did I not poke my head in, I couldn't've SPIT on the entryway from where I was most of the day. My supervisor blew it off, but I'm pretty sure I knew the fat four-eyed fuck who did this to me. On my SECOND DAY. Either he's a dickhole on general purposes or he's a racist dickhole and either way my fist should be able to poke into his jawline until he bleeds a suitable amount OR OR OR I get a SARS-infested bear to rape him anally while I laugh and kick him in the nuts. Just cause I get to do a couple seconds of flirting. Lay off the Vanilla Haterade, playa. Ya feel me?

*If they're selling dark chocolate Resse's peanut butter cups in your neck of the woods, pick 'em up. They actually taste a little better too, due to the contrast.

*Got the new Maxim, and the Charlie Angels are on it. This should make for a nice amount of self-flaggelation. Magazine review to come. I'll probably end up taking it to work and reading it.

*Anyway, took a small nap. Going in with Dad for tomorrow, dinner's cooking in the oven, and there's this surf Real World thing I'm watching (well, have on mute in the background while I catch up with friends and listen ro random Winamp) on the Welcome Back Niggas To The WB I Like Chickeeeennnnnn because there's this hot chick named Vanessa Kay who looks like Anna Kournikova if she were a surf babe and since bikinis are smaller than tennis skirts...ya know.

To do hasn't changed except I finished the IWO match--as it is. Eh. Oh, and took care of the account setup so once I get paid I can get right in there. And I did the...ah, fuckbeans...

TO DO:
--the 12th

Also, Rob should do this. DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!

Waiting, watching the clock, it's 4:00...

No comments: