6/5/06

High Fidelity: Saves The Day

Top 5 songs I want played at my funeral, or the celebration afterwards.

  1. Aerosmith, Dream On. Probably for the video retrospective, assuming video hasn't become null and void by then.
  2. AC/DC, Hell's Bells. Accomplishing the shoutout to Diego, giving the toll, and freaking everyone out who wasn't suspecting such and putting a tear in the eye of the mourners going "Typical Butch". During the casket lowering, assuming I opt that way out.
  3. Moby, God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters. Probably my favorite piece of lyricless music; can go anywhere.
  4. Parliament/Funkadelic, Flashlight. Definitely for the celebration, probably the opener.
  5. Al Green, Look What You've Done For Me. By the widower, in my Rob moment on this list.

Life Wasted
Pearl Jam

2 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Very interesting.

By the way...I LOVE the title you gave me on my blog link. hehehehehe

I definitely need to seek out that website. heheheheh

Have a great one Butch!

Rob T said...

Rob moment?

My moment at your funeral (assuming we're not both taken out at the same time by a crazed ex-husband gunning for you) will be me going..."he was a son of a bitch..."

Crowd murmurs...

"But he was OUR son of a bitch."

And then "Hair of the Dog" will cue up and there will be dancing. Oh yes.