6/10/06

KWBR

Before I get into it--I think this is about a strong a list "pound-for-pound" as I've put together. Gotta love summer.

DROPS:

"Where'd You Go" (11), "Tell Me When To Go" (15)

fifteen When You're Mad Ne-Yo (14)
fourteen Move Along the All-American Rejects (12)
thirteen Bossy Kelis feat. Too Short (13)
twelve A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me Fall Out Boy (7)
eleven Not Ready To Make Nice Dixie Chicks (9)

ten
What You Know T.I. (1)
nine
Life Wasted Pearl Jam (debut)
eight
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Arctic Monkeys (debut)
seven
Promiscuous Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland (10)*
six
Walk Away Kelly Clarkson (5)

five
Dani California Red Hot Chili Peppers (6)*
four
Me & U Cassie (4)

three
Crazy Gnarls Barkley (8)*

two
Temperature Sean Paul (3)*

one
Ms. New Booty Bubba Sparxxx feat. Ying Yang Twins (2, 2nd time, 1m]

Take Me To The River Talking Heads cover

No comments: