6/7/06

EMF

TUESDAY
10:45: At Grandma's after work. Hurray.
11: Rescue Me. Oh, the irony.
12: Save me, Veronica Mars. Save me, Veronica Mars. Save me...

WEDNESDAY
2:20: Another disc down. 8 eps in 2 days.
4:40: Saw this coming.
7:05: And this.
10: And this. Oh, this is great. They're going to wait until the last absolute minute to pick her up. Did I know this last night? 'Course not! Is there anything in her house I want for breakfast? C'mon! Can I leave her? Surely you jest.
11:15: Her meal's here.
11:16: Something happened at some point. She's not wearing pants. You know, even with a robe on, I am officially Too Old For This Shit.
1:50: Picked up. Hoo rah.
2:15: "Can you do me one more favor?" No. This idea is completely foreign to me, mother. How many straws is this, again? I'm feeling dizzy.
3:25: Guess what's happening? The rest of the family is going to the Sparks game. You know what I'm doing? I'm watching Grandma. All day. Into the night. And when they come back at midnight, she's going to sleep in my bed. You'd think I'd get to sleep in her bed, but no, my brother's last day of school is tomorrow, so I have to sleep on the couch and I'm going to have to take Grandma in the middle of the night since everyone else is going to be exhausted and they still owe me $40 from Last Fucking Time and she hasn't written me back yet about next Friday and I haven't eaten in 20 hours and Blogger is down and my brother has summer school so I get to get sleeping over on the World's Smallest Couch and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate my life so goddamn much...I...I...wh...just...I...flames...flames...I just...flames on the side of my face...

What I can list I like about my life? Here.
1) the Veronica Mars 1st Season DVD set.
2) The New Saviour is going to be fixated for LIFE.

So, here's the final, kids. One short-essay question, 100 words or less.

How can I build up all this good karma and watch it go absolutely nowhere?

Begin.

And for what it's worth, Mavs in 6. Fucking Detroit.

Sheep Go To Heaven Cake

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Butch, I don't know... But if anyone ever does find the answer to that question about good karma not seeming to go anywhere, PLEASE let me know...

I'm wondering myself. Either I was so far in debt before I started building positive karma that I have no chance of breaking even, or I really don't know the answer...

Oricon Ailin said...

Hang in there dude. I will get better. Sometimes it's hard to see the the positive things when all the troubles are weighing you down.

I have faith it will all work out. *HUGS*