5/9/06

Just Another Wallace Living In Neptune

Yeah, I must post about the Veronica Mars season finale.

  1. I knew it was Beav for a while now. It explained him not being comfortable with anything physical, and of course the typical younger brother getting picked on thing. I would've much rather Logan have beat him to death, though. I'm just saying is all. After the rolling HOLY SHIT bombshells she dropped on him that Cassidy did, he could've at least hung a jury. I remain convinced of that.
  2. SOOOOOOOO against LoVe getting back together. Friction makes heat. Everything deep comes from angst. (I keep telling myself this.)
  3. Holy shit. Holy shit. If this show goes off the air, somebody's offices are getting Molotov Home Repair in there for redecorating, W. Butch Rosser, CEO.
  4. Poor Wallace. (I know what you're saying, what about poor Mac? I am filing the night for her away in the same place I put Caddyshack II, Rocky V, '97, and '01. It never happened ever, and anyone who brings it up out of context gets fingers snapped. You dig me?)
  5. This just in: holy shit.
  6. WEIIIIIIIIDMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~! Shit yeah. I want to be like him when I grow up.
  7. What's in the briefcase?
  8. See #3.
  9. What's in the briefcase?
  10. I am now fully elevating the show to "only miss in case of dimepiece date" status. Veronica, Keith, Logan, Wallace, these are your tablemates, Dr. Cox, Dr. Dorian, Dr. Turk, and Jack Bauer. Watch out for the last one. You reaaaaaaaaaaaly don't want to get on his bad side. Same goes for the first but he probably won't rip off your arm and beat you to death with it.
  11. Duncan (expectantly): "C.W.?" --> C.W. (firmly): "Done deal." Really? Let us pray. A lot.
  12. GODDAMNIT ROB THOMAS YOU SOULLESS BASTARD WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE GODDAMN BRIEFCASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Like I'm ending this post any other way, right?

We Used To Be Friends
the Dandy Warhols

4 comments:

Jen61377 said...

I swear to God, I had a dream last night, and I was watching a movie, and Vincent Vega told me what was in the briefcase. And now I forget what he said.

Oricon Ailin said...

I admit, I don't watch this show, but I'm really beginning to think I should.

Cindylover1969 said...

"Yeah, I must post about the Veronica Mars season finale..."

NO YOU MUSTN'T!!! Season 2 kicks off over here next month after Charmed ends, and I don't want to know who the damn killer is before it starts!

AGAIN!

Daniel Womack said...

Victoria gives one vote for what's in the fucking briefcase.

Marcellus Wallace's soul.