5/3/06

Am I Bleeding?

Because apparently I've been tagged...

I AM: fucking exhausted and staring down a week of work in the face. Also, I need to post the Starfuckers Inc. tomorrow at some point.
I WANT: To have my soul's counterpoint stop fucking around and find me, already.
I WISH: My Grandmother would get better, and not just for the handful of selfish reasons.
I HATE: Willful idiocy. Have I mentioned that once before?
I MISS: Some of my old friends, although this year's absolutely convinced me there's some way they'll find me. And it's probably My Space. (ADDENDUM: www.myspace.com/butchrosser is my place, in case I've somehow missed you to date and you come here all the time. Got more friends than a bartender.)
I FEAR: Heights, dying alone.
I HEAR: This Tom Cruise fellow has a movie coming out Friday? I haven't heard shit from him since Jerry Maguire--anybody know what he's been up to?
I WONDER: Is Amanda going to let me buy that first lapdance for her when we get to Vegas?
I REGRET: 1997. 2001. 2002. 2003. They all made me stronger, but there's getting stronger and there's doing steroids.
I AM NOT: Part of the Good Ol' Boy America Majority. *waves card from Colbert Nation (pronounced nay-shon)*
I DANCE: like Michaelangelo painted. Except better.
I SING: All the fucking time, usually to keep myself mentally alert at work.
I CRY: Not since 9/11.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As mature as I've told myself I've become sometimes.
I MAKE: Time for my friends, because they always have for me.
I WRITE: Nothing important in the last couple months..
I CONFUSE: A lot of people.
I NEED: Free time and the Muse to come back...
I SHOULD: ...dunno. Suggestions? (Addendum: stop playing the "Wonderwall" mix of DJ AM--holy fuck is the man infectious. I know I just saw him like a month ago but I'm up to drop a 20 to see him again.)
I START: In the bathroom out of necessity, then face the day.
I FINISH: At night at some point, usually on a couch.
I TAG: All the linked bloggers who haven't responded already. (Originally Victor's answer, but it works here.)

Not Ready To Make Nice Dixie Chicks

2 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Pretty cool answers, Butch. Rob sent me here, asking me to check out your blog. I've been a few times before. I like your blog!

May I please add you to my blog roll? *smiles*

Take care!

Oricon Ailin said...

heheh, thanks for the link Butch!

My links are certainly not as entertaining as yours, but, I did add you. Thank you so much for letting me!

Take care!