9/2/05

The Friday State Of The Webmaster Address

I think all the obvious Katrina stuff's been said and by wiser folk than I. It's so Bushy I want to get in there with a Juan Deere and Brazilian that mother. So, let's put that horribleness aside for all both seconds possible...

ALBA:
Payday.

BUSH: Smallest one ever. Ever ever. I just made my first down payment on a latte.

ALBA: Paying off most of the bank debt incurred from the Best Restaurant EVER.

BUSH: What I owe is mostly their service charges.

ALBA: Paying off the cell bill, the vast majority of it, tomorrow. It's a wonder they haven't cut me off. Or my thumbs, for that matter.

BUSH:
Late with the rent.

ALBA: With two actual checks this month, by the time of the first I should be six-o-clock straight.

BUSH: Working only twice in three weeks, not entirely by choice.

ALBA: The good people at Borders. Unless they don't hire me. In which case they're dirty pigfucking finks. Finks, the lot of them!

ALBA: Back to school party at the Bitter End Sunday night. What do I like most? No charge? Schoolgirl outfits? Cheerleader outfits? It's a virtual tie and DOWN the stretch they come!

ALBA: ASR coming back to town this month, which'll be fun and might provide me with hook-up opportunities. 2 years, and still I have the SDCC Dream of hooking up with a hot girl who has to fly out the next night. Somehow...somewhere...somedaaaaayyyyyy...

ALBA: Possibly blending the tradition of Labor Day barbecueing with some TNL. I see your hamburger and raise you a Corona!

ALBA: From The Only Blog That Matters right now: Bush is here, bless his squirrely heart. I know, I promised I was going to bypass it. Sorry.

BUSH: It's September already?! Labor Day is MONDAY?! What the fuck happened?!

ALBA: Say Anything, even if it did almost make me cry for the first time in four years three times. I don't care, I've said it before, will do so again: only terrorists don't get at least a little choked up when Lloyd puts the radio over his head with "In Your Eyes". Are you a terrorist? Don't you have a heart?! All right then, stop mocking me. I'm not even really wanting to cry, it's dusty in here. Fucking...miniature ruler!

BUSH: Who's booking Celebrity Poker Showdown? That title is a third misleading; I'm getting excited by the preacher dad from 7th Heaven, for crying out Jessica Marie? You mean to tell me after Stealth went straight to airlines Jessica Biel's schedule was packed to the brim? H B O help a brother out.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Talking In Your Sleep" by the Romantics

No comments: