9/30/05

Dark Angel v. Dim Bulb: One Man's Friday Night Smackdown

ALBA: Payday...

BUSH: ...well, it'd feel better if I weren't in what scientists call a quote metric shitload unquote of debt.

ALBA: I should be out with the next check, for the most part.

BUSH: What's worse, a full-length shift or doing it in the deadest part of the building? You know how long I got to think about that? Five hours!

BUSH: My three-day weekend: workworkfunworkfun. Booked. I really need one of those alleged normal jobs where every weekend's just off no matter what--what do I do on Sundays besides watch football?

ALBA: At least I get to see Amanda. And go bowling. And catch this movie called Into the Blue...anybody know anything about that?

BUSH: I couldn't get my parents the anniversary dinner I wanted to buy for them since my dad's working. Maybe I made up for it by getting my dad some nice Steeler paraphrenalia for his b-day tomorrow.

ALBA: My brother's got a job. And somedaaaaaaaay you will ache like I ache...

BUSH: I feel depressed I haven't been able to find the right girl for Aaron yet. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough, or maybe I'm just offering myself up as a martyr. Who can say.

ALBA: I know what I'm going to get everybody for Christmas. This is what happens when you're bored.

ALBA: Common's new video and song, "Testify". It'll be in the top 15 in a few hours.

ALBA: I am 85% sure I'm going to be Rick James for Halloween this year. It's a...well, you know.

BUSH: What should I do, go to the WWE's pay-per-view Taboo Tuesday on November 1st at the Sports Arena or the House of Blues for the Roots November 2nd? I know I got enough to do one or the other, and since I missed them both the last times they were in town I'm amenable to either.

BUSH: They canceled Taradise? One of the five funniest shows on TV?! I don't care if it was unintentional. Things are going so bad for Tara now Vegas puts her odds at 4:1 she'll have gone out with me by the end of the year. Poor bastard.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Celebrity Skin" by Hole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debt is truly painful, that's why my grandmother is letting me move in with her the end of the year. Got to pay off the credit cards...so are we bowling and movie of just bowling?

Daniel Womack said...

Why not just swing Green Street Hooligans? Girls can coo for Elijah and us men get to see his pretty face get bloodied and beaten. Plus it's got sports in it. Kinda.

Being in debt definitely sucks. I'll be paying Victoria's student loans till we die and I plan on doing the college thing which will only add to the madness. Not to mention credit cards and personal loans, the car and insurance, rent and bills, food and gas...and then I have to find the money to actually have a life. In San Diego? Hell the rent, insurance and gas is enough to put me in the hole.

BTW...I'd go with Roots. Rednecks will always need the WWE while the members of Roots, being living organisms, will die and this could be something you could hang over you kids. "What, you think you're cool? Well I saw the Roots. Yeah that's right...LIVE. Don't look at me that way. They're cool. At least you can understand what they're saying."

Cindylover1969 said...

How was the movie, B-man?