8/12/05

State Of The Friday Address

+: 6 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes...

+: Preppy white girls singing "Get Low". That will never become unfunny.

-: I'm so close to being broke because of Vegas. Verizon is cawlin' me, as Lil' Jon would say. See, all they have to do is let me go to Vegas, clean up, and then get their money, but noooooooooooooo...

+: Raquel Gibson. And all my Alba clone jokes have finally been born! It's alive! ALIVE!

+: KMB coming back to blog, since that joke reminded me.

-: Everybody in the CSSA league who let Rob pick Harrison and Manning. It just happened last year, you dumbasses! Not only did it just happen last year, it happened ALL THE TIME!

+: Finally going over at pokerrom.com, turning 1k into about 6k last night. Nothing like making a Queen-high straight on the river to bust 3 people at once. Well, one thing.

+: My new clock. Simple yet a little pretty with the teal circle.

-: Missing my first time at Del Mar. I would go, Danny, but work pays and creditors know where I live. Bet on a black horse that seems to hate everybody else for me!

-: There's no more Radio Shack 3 blocks away from my house! I wanted to buy this adapter so I could take my old-ass TV and be able to play DVDs on it, but I guess not.

+: Aaron loaning me the Donnie Darko and first season Scrubs DVDs, one of which may go missing somehow magically in a way I know not.

This post brought to you BAH: "Harder To Breathe" by Maroon 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If DVDs go missing, your ass will magically disappear in a way I know not. And that totally doesn't sound gay! Shut Up! I've got enough crazy bitches to deal with.-Aaron

Daniel Womack said...

Ahhh Del Mar. The La Jolla Handicap won me some pretty change but the rest of the day went average. Wond $35 from $60 in bets. Not great...but then it was a fairly odd day. The 3rd race really screwed me. 3 horses heavily heavily favored over the rest and wouldn't you know it, some 16-1 freak places to ruin my exactas.

Well, better luck next year. 2005: $130 bet, $53 won. I've had better.