8/5/05

Craps And Handshakes

KISSES: For the fancy-ass belt buckle with the scrolling marquee--I will pause here so you can go back and read that--I'm to get from Hong Kong. They say 8-10 business days so I got to jump on paying quick so I can have it in Vegas. Once again, the Prince of Bling strikes the club!

PIMPSLAPS: The United States Postal Service, as apparently the MO for the Fantastic 4 poster is still in transit or got lost or something, and then asked "Is Japan different than Hong Kong?" when I tried to send out an MO for the belt buckle just now. I still haven't figured out the nicest way to say "Congratulations, you're a fucking moron."

PIMPSLAPS: I got to figure out a way to get this 20 to Hong Kong in the next 28 hours.

KISSES: Payday!

PIMPSLAPS: Overdraft charges!

KISSES: Two weeks and 40 minutes. The bird takes off. Mother. Fucking. VEGAS, BABAY!

PIMPSLAPS: Most of life. This is boring as monkey (™ Heat Man Enterprises, CEO Michael Renner, Esq.) waiting around for the Lost Weekend to begin.

PIMPSLAPS: I'm gonna miss SummerSlam, and I was quite looking forward to Matt Hardy catching Edge with a business end of an 18-wheeler.

KISSES: Poker Night sometime before we go. Truly an oasis. Even when it goes bad it's good, and when it goes great it's awesome.

PIMPSLAPS: Gardening. Construction. Car alarms. Shut the fuck up, the lot of you.

KISSES: Public Enemy's Greatest Hits. Even Aaron recognizes, and he's, like, Anaheim white. Heh.

KISSES: New season of Celebrity Poker Showdown! About fucking time, man.

PIMPSLAPS: Starting...about 3 hours after we land in Vegas. Bah.

KISSES: The way Peter Krause died on Six Feet Under has set a new threshold in 2005 for describing how good the sex was. "....and then I was all narm--narm--narm--"

This post brought to you BAH: "Save It For Later" as covered by Harvey Danger

4 comments:

Johnny B said...

"KISSES: Public Enemy's Greatest Hits."

You know that's right. I cannot wait until I get this.

Anonymous said...

So am I still banned from playing poker, or did you want to see if my winning was a fluke?

Daniel Womack said...

OK as a friend I feel I must say this:

A SCROLLING BELT BUCKLE? That is so digital redneck. 21st century farmer pimp. You know, Eastern Washington style.

OK I've done my bit for society for the day.

Johnny B said...

HA

The people in Eastern Washington wish they had that kind of style.