6/2/04

Gimme the Countdown

10 bands you've been listening to a lot lately:
Massive Attack
N.E.R.D.
Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Led Zeppelin
R.E.M.
Linkin Park
Notorious B.I.G.
the Clash
AC/DC
Nirvana

9 things you look forward to:
tomorrow, when I'm off
the NBA Finals
going to Vegas in August
the annual summer bonfire
seeing the new Harry Potter
the throwback Erving jersey in the mail
the Fourth of July, assuming I'm not working again
finishing the novel
moving out

8 things you like to wear:
black Stewie Griffin "VICTORY IS MINE" jacket
this bucket Lakers cap I got on sale for $6
jeans
Office Space shirt--"excuse me...I believe you have my stapler..."
throwback Jordan Bullets/Wizards jersey
throwback Braves cap
Guess watch
los lentes de sol

7 things that annoy you:
shifts where I get the same question or two over and over
getting interrupted by my mom when I'm talking to a friend or doing something fun and never when I'm like listening to the radio or reading
working on a nice day
Bush
my annual week-after-school's-over cold
people all happy and dating and crap

6 things you say most days:
"Aren't I just the luckiest Who in Whoville?"
"Six of one, a dozen of the other."
"Nuttin. Just chillin'."
"Black delegation requests Eminem."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, in a minute."
"The word of the day is...(sequoia or bookkeeper, followed with why)"

5 things you do every day:
read something
write something
leave the house, even if it's just to the store up the block
text message friends
shower

4 people you want to spend more time with:
Cristal, even though we broke up, I know the end of the school year's driving her nuts
Nate Dogg, who in a perfect world would be the wingman in the Summer of Butch
Dustin, who's whole married with children thing has ruined his life (heh heh heh)
Jessica Alba, for obvious reasons

3 movies you could watch over and over again:
Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
Scrooged

2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
Jay-Z's "99 Problems"
Led Zeppelin's "Travelling Riverside Blues"

1 person you could spend the rest of your life:
If I knew that, I'd be a lot happier...

Ambient music: 2Pac's "All About U"

No comments: