6/25/04

From the Home Office In Two Months And We're Outta Here

Second verse, same as the first...

[10] D12 => My Band (7)
[09] Kanye West => All Falls Down (5)
[08] Joss Stone => Super Duper Love (8)*
[07] Ludacris => Blow It Out Your Ass (6)
[06] the Darkness => Growing On Me (10)*

[05] Outkast => Roses (4)
[04] Yellowcard => Ocean Avenue (3)

[03] Franz Ferdinand => Take Me Out (9)**

[02] Beastie Boys => Ch-Check It Out (2)*

[01] Jay-Z => 99 Problems (1) [1m]

Ambient music: the Wallflowers' "Sixth Avenue Heartache"

2 comments:

Michael said...

We seem to be groovin' on the same music, Butch man, except I fucking hate "Ocean Avenue". You think they'll sing it one way and then they hit you with "niIIIIIIIIIGht", and I kill myself a little bit. If it works for you though- man- go with it.

I'm loving "99 Problems" though. Rick's crazy for that one.

Johnny B said...

If Em don't check Rubin to produce an album of his sometime in his career, then he stupid. Straight up.