6/21/04

Catch You On The Flip Side, Dudemeisters

They're fumigating the joint, which means I won't be back until Thursday night.

The Palahaniuk book was ****, Bochco was the full monty. It's hard to read something really good while you try to do a novel of your own, but I think you need to get knocked on your ass by the goodness of something in order to fuel your desire to do something whatever percentile as good as that.

Jesus Smirked is back from the 30-day DL and huntpecking along towards the big reveal press conference, at which point I stupidly expect the thing to half-write itself.

Changed the countdown accordingly.

Tip your veal, try your waitress, and when I leave come together like buttcheeks.

Ambient music: Sex Pistols' "God Save The Queen"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the tent over the Rosser abode....so I tried to HOLLA at you via cell phone....but I got some girl, who while she sounded rather nice, wasn't you.
What's up with that?
Jo

Butch Rosser said...

A girl? Answer my phone? Are you sure you dialed the right number?

Anonymous said...

I dialed the one I have saveded in my cellular....I dunno, call my phone to verify.
Jo