12/25/03

Grande En Dos Mil y Tres

Favorite CD: R.E.M.'s second best of compilation, In Time 88-03

Favorite movie: (tie) Kill Bill volume 1 and LotRotK

Trend I'm most sick of: Reality TV

My favorite new toy: Whatever jersey I'm wearing. Word life.

I'm totally obsessed with: Jessica Alba's an acceptable answer, yes?

Best sex I've had this year: You really don't want THAT answered.

My 2003 regret: Missing out on an apartment by 3 days

Word or phrase of the year:
3) "I don't (care) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC at the end of the day, I'm with them. For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's 'Cut The Check'. I just go out there and play. So long as somebody CTC, it's gravy with me."--Rasheed Wallace
2) "Welcome to the O.C., bitch! That's how we do things in Orange County!"
1) "23 is old! 23 is almost 25, which is almost mid-twenties!" Ironically enough I was watching the Malibu Stacy Simpsons and when I turned to MTV on the off chance they were showing a video Jessica Simpson was on. I already knew the Winamp was sentient, now the TV's plotting against me...

Who most needs a Queer Eye makeover?: Probably me.

Is Kobe guilty?: Adultery, si, rape, no

Ambition for 2004: Finish Jesus Smirked, independence, love, regional domination...pretty standard really.

Best song I downloaded this year: (tie) Coldplay, "Warning Sign" & Fountains Of Wayne, "Stacy's Mom"

Favorite book of 2003: Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Philosophy: Fear & Trembling In Sunnydale

The drunkest I was this year: I can't exactly remember the entirety of it but I know Heinken was my anti-drug. Maybe the wedding?

Where I'll be on New Year's Eve: After work, hopefully at some party about to get busy consistently and throughly

Currently playing: the Who, "I Can't Explain"

No comments: