9/30/06

KWBR

  • I want to name this something different; I just havent' figured out what yet.
  • Hard at work compiling the top 25 of '06 list. As of this mostly completed list, long-time followers could probably guess the top 2 songs. No one is in the top 25 twice, though, as of right now.
  • Industry Rule #4,080: no local terrestrial radio is playing "Idlewild Blue", John Mayer's "Waiting On the World To Change", or Regina Spektor's "Fidelity". Criminal, especially the latter. It breaks my hea ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah artttttt...but enough sidebar banter.

DROPS:
"Deja Vu", 9..."Original Fire", 14...."It's Goin' Down", 15

15. London Bridge (Oh, Shit) ¤ Fergie (debut)
14. White Gurl ¤ E-40 feat. Juelz Santana & Bun B (debut)
13. Work It Out ¤ Jurassic 5 feat. Dave Matthews (12)
12. Here It Goes Again ¤ OK Go (10)
11. Gone Daddy Gone ¤ Gnarls Barkley (11)

10. Money Maker ¤ Ludacris feat. Pharrell (debut)
9. I Will Follow You Into The Dark ¤ Death Cab For Cutie (13)*
8. Promiscuous ¤ Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland (5)
7. Idlewild Blue (Don't 'Chu Worry 'Bout Me) ¤ Andre 3000 (4)
6. U & Dat ¤ E-40 feat. T-Pain (8)*

5. When You Were Young ¤ the Killers (7)*
4. Tell Me Baby ¤ Red Hot Chili Peppers (6)*

3. Crazy ¤ Gnarls Barkley (1)

2. SexyLove ¤ NeYo (2)*

1. Steady, As She Goes ¤ the Raconteurs (3) [2w]

Behind These Immigrant Eyes DJ Aggro's Kelly Clarkson/Led Zeppelin mash

1 comment:

Oricon Ailin said...

Sadly, I have to admit, I don't know many of these songs. My husband was listening to Power 102 this morning and I heard a song that some woman was singing. I remember the line...

"I don't want to be...a murderer."

I am not well versed in the hip hop, rap or r&b world. I listen mostly to classical, celtic or christian music. Don't laugh.

But...this list sure seems interesting! I do know many of the names...I like Andre 3000, Dave Matthews, and few others.

*grins sheepishly* I'm sorry.

PS---the link for my blog is funny. Cartoon birds, huh? hhehe

Take care, Butch!! *smiles*