12/25/05

Religious Deity Of Choice (Assuming You Believe In Such Things) Bless Us, Everyone

It's the most wonderful time of the year, when you see how much your people really care about you by how much money they spent.

  • scrolling redlighted belt buckle (already club-tested, club-approved)
  • Jessica Alba Fantastic 4 poster (Rob is Number One and THE BEST.)
  • the Unplugged Jay-Z and best of Destiny's Child CDs (BASKETBALL~~....though I doubt that's the first time Hov and B have shared a box...)
  • Daily Show 2006 America calendar
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off DVD (sorry, Mike. I blame the ham.)
  • pool stick of their late sister/friend of mine, named in her honor by me (bless you, Danny)
  • Madden '06 for the Cube (I love Rob in a completely heterosexual manner)
  • same 2 bags of chocolates
  • same Best Buy gift certificate
  • same Borders gift certificate [Beastie Boys' Solid Gold Hits, headphones, year-end Rolling Stone]
  • same $35
  • pocket Texas Hold 'Em game (too bad it didn't come with instructions; haven't been able to kick the tires on it yet)
  • poker set (200 chips, 2 decks)
  • 10 piece grooming set
Officially the last year I kill myself getting Mom something. Gift certificates and plenty ofs 'em.

ADDENDUM: And I thought my Christmas was half-assed before! Ah, well, don't stop believin', I guess.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Here Is Gone" by Goo Goo Dolls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still got a little something for you too.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for making your Christmas seem half-assed. Ah, who am I kidding?! No I don't.-Aaron

Matt said...

I'll have you know I'm all about Festivus. We even had Feats of Strength this year. No pole, though.