4/29/05

See Friday Love. See Friday Hate. Live, Friday, Live.

LOVE: To quote the Hall of Fame O'Jays, "It's Friday! Thank God it's Friday, and I just got paid..."

HATE: Going back to work. Not going for a week you just mentally fall in a pattern where you don't want to go anymore because you haven't for so long and the little acoutrements of vegetating and letting yourself go to seed are far, far too much fun.

LOVE: Going back to work, because money is a major issue if I'm to go to Miami and do it right. Heh heh heh. I'm witty.

LOVE: Busting Aaron yet again. And he had trip Kings, which is what really makes it sad. Sadly for him, the trip Kings were shared on the board, and I had pocket sixes. Olsen Twins, bitch!

LOVE: Fumari. I love the hookah. I love the hot chocolate. I love Liz. And I'm starting to fall in love with Mandy. It's a nice little cozy nook.

LOVE: Running into hot girls and actually remembering where from. That was starting to grate on me last night. Jen from Spanish class. Still hot, too. We might party together, or be nerds at Borders. She seemed really interested in the novel too. If only she wasn't probably taken, but you know how that works.

LOVE: Taking Natalie hopefully to see Brenda & Glenda tonight. I feel like Red crossing the border into Mexico.

HATE: In my gloating of last night, I left Natalie in the backseat of Aaron's ride. I think he's bringing her over pretty soon, so it ain't nuthin', really.

LOVE: Saturday night I'm fittin' to tear the club up for the first time in what seems like ages but has probably been closer to three weeks.

LOVE: The big-ass Cinco de Mayo party in the Gaslamp. And I get off at 5:30, and it's across the street. I practically HAVE to go, right? It's one thing if it was some faraway trip but it's across the street, and I go all the time anyway. I practically owe it to the Gaslamp to go and get my hustle on.

LOVE: The idea of wearing my Dr. Wagner mask to work on the Cinco and just play it off as if nothing's out of the ordinary.

LOVE: I can get an adapter for <$20 and hook up this DVD player to my old school TV, finally almost making the outside world obsolete.

LOVE:
I've suddenly realized I need a minifridge, if I really want to hole up like a pro.

LOVE/HATE: Everytime the Winamp plays "Lose My Breath" I end up inevitably dancing in my seat, which is quite goofy. But I own my goofy, so it's all right.

HATE: I'm still snerking and coughing out little chunks of phlegm every so often. I'm not sick anymore, but it's still happening just enough to be an annoying pain in the ass.

LOVE: I've invented a slang term. breath mint, a noun or adj, used to describe someone or something that is cool or fresh. And it should be up on urbandictionary.com any moment now. My legacy continues to spread.

Ambient music: favorite 01 song, Incubus - Wish You Were Here

1 comment:

Daniel Womack said...

I have Good News and Bad News.

GOOD NEWS: Dude I have a 27" TV at home just sitting in the corner of my dining room collecting dust. we're planning to donate it anyways so if you want...here it is...I'll bring it to you. That will save you adapter $$$$. It's got the A-V cable hook up as well as coxial cable hook up. we hooked up a DVD player to it a while back but we got a new TV last year so the old one had to go.

BAD NEWS: Oh and yet another one passes on...http://www.rajah.com/base/2005/3049