4/24/05

My Tax Refund and Entertainment Dollars At Work

It was all going so well. There but for the grace of a hand. I came out seven bucks behind in the home game tonight/earlier today but I should've been ahead about 5 or so. I put in a 10 spot on Qs & Ks, which is pretty smart for two pair.

Stupid Bruce flopped the nuts, an Ace-high straight.

There but for that one hand.

On the other hand, I busted Aaron twice. So that's fun. Not for him obviously, but he feeds me, I feed Bruce (apparently), and the food chain continues unabated. How dare Aaron have the gall to call my K-5 offsuit with Siegfried & Roy (pocket queens). You'd think after the last two times, he'd learn something.

It's nice, this not being sick and having money.

Ambient music: Human League - Don't You Want Me

No comments: